Health Benefits of drinking Lemon Juice
Lemon is considered having lot of health benefits by professional nutritionists. As it have high amount of vitamin C and ascorbic acid which plays important role in our immune system. Due to high amount of antimicrobial properties present in lemon it keeps flu viruses and cold away making our immune function strong. Here we have discussed about some of the healthy benefits of drinking lemon water in the morning :
- Drinking lemon in the morning helps to reduce our body’s acidity. As lemon juice are acidic they are the best alkalizing foods for our body which helps to reduce our body’s acidity after they are metabolized.
- Being highly rich of vitamin C Lemon juice helps to improve our immunity power of our body’s immune system.
- Lemon contains pectin fiber which fight hunger cravings and keeps us full for longer. It also helps in digestion to flush out unwanted materials from our body through an increased rate of urination which helps to boost our kidney’s detoxifying function.
- Lemon Juice helps to balance the pH level in our body, it aids digestion, encourages the production of bile and helps preventing the growth pathogenic bacteria that causes infections.
- Drinking lemon juice helps to cure common cold, reduces pain and inflammation in joints and knees as it dissolves uric acid in our body. The potassium content available in lemon also helps to nourish our brain and nerve cells.
- Studies have shown that lemon juice have some anticancer properties, it contains of some compounds that protects the cells from damage that can lead to the formation of cancer cells.
- Drinking lemon juice regularly can help you to reduce weight too as it contains pectin which is a soluble fiber that supports in loosing weight. You can add this one along with your daily exercise routine.
Beside drinking lemon juice you can also use lemon juice to dye your hair or to lighten your skin. So we can get lot of benefit with lemon juice so why not drink a glass of Lemon juice every morning ?